Woman sexually assaulted on bus in Norwich city centre
- Credit: Archant
A woman was sexually assaulted on a Norwich bus.
The victim was standing to get off the number 44 service as it approached Castle Meadow when the assault happened between 11.30am and 11.35am on Friday, September 4.
A police spokesman said the suspect was sitting down to the left of the woman, two rows back.
He is described as being aged about 65 with grey hair.
No further details about the assault have been released.
You may also want to watch:
The bus was scheduled to start its journey at the Holt Hempstead Road/Charles Road junction at 9.33am and arrived at Castle Meadow at 11.19am. It had been running 10 minutes late when it arrived in Norwich.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference 36/63265/20.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend