Woman sexually assaulted on bus in Norwich city centre
- Credit: Archant
A woman was sexually assaulted on a Norwich bus.
The victim was standing to get off the number 44 service as it approached Castle Meadow when the assault happened between 11.30am and 11.35am on Friday, September 4.
A police spokesman said the suspect was sitting down to the left of the woman, two rows back.
He is described as being aged about 65 with grey hair.
No further details about the assault have been released.
You may also want to watch:
The bus was scheduled to start its journey at the Holt Hempstead Road/Charles Road junction at 9.33am and arrived at Castle Meadow at 11.19am. It had been running 10 minutes late when it arrived in Norwich.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting crime reference 36/63265/20.
- 1 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 2 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 3 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 7 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 9 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall