Woman, 30s, repeatedly punched in face during assault at Asda
- Credit: Archant
A woman was repeatedly punched in the face during an assault in Great Yarmouth.
The incident took place between 4.50pm and 5.25pm on Tuesday, October 27 outside the Asda store on Acle New Road.
The victim, who was aged in her 30s, was reportedly punched in the face a number of times.
However, no visible injuries were caused.
Police are now appealing for any witnesses to the assault to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have asked for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information concerning it to contact them.
Anyone with information should contact Shaun Corbett at Great Yarmouth CIU on 101.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom
People can also email email@example.com quoting reference number 36/75954/20.
Alternatively, anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.