Vandals smash window of home with glass bottle
- Credit: Google Images
Witnesses are being sought after a glass bottle was thrown at the window of a home in Lowestoft.
Police are appealing for information in connection with the criminal damage incident.
The window of the home on Westhall Road was smashed at about 8pm on Sunday, March 14.
A police spokesman said: "Officers would be interested to speak to two young females who were seen in Westhall Road as they may be able to help with the investigation.
"The females are both described as being white, young, and were both wearing black clothing.
You may also want to watch:
"One had long hair and was wearing a puffer jacket."
Anyone with any information about this incident, or who saw two females matching this description, should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference number 37/12595/21, on 101.
Alternatively you can email Liam.Bullen2@suffolk.police.uk or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, 100 per cent anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets