Police appeal for help to find wanted Norwich man
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Police are appealing for help to trace a man who is wanted in the Norwich area.
Richard Iveson, 36, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his licence.
Iveson is described as white, approximately 5ft 8 tall, and of a slim build with brown eyes and dark hair.
Anyone who may have seen him, or may know of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 6 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk