Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- Credit: Google Images
A violent cyclist is being hunted by police after he threatened a woman and used his bike handlebars to damage her car.
Police are seeking witnesses in connection with the criminal damage incident in Lowestoft.
The car was damaged in Eastwood Avenue, Lowestoft at about 3.30pm on Monday, November 23.
It happened when a man, aged about 19, rode his bike out in front of the woman's car, forcing the motorist to brake.
A police spokesman said: "He subsequently made threats to her and caused damage to her car by hitting it with his bike’s handlebars.
You may also want to watch:
"A group of four other males on bikes were also with the suspect."
The man is described as white, 5ft 8in. He was wearing a black coat, a black baseball cap and had blond hair.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
Anyone who witnessed the incident or knows who was responsible should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime reference 37/68037/20, on 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update