Two men charged with murder after Norfolk man’s death eight years ago appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Two men charged with murder of a father of five who died more than eight years ago appeared at Norwich Crown Court
Lester Aisthorpe, 58, of Basil Drive, Downham Market, and Steven Louro, 42, of South Lynn Plain, King's Lynn, have both been charged with the murder of Jan Hogan in May 2010.
Both men also face a charge of perverting the course of justice.
The men appeared via video link from Norwich Prison and no pleas were taken. at the short hearing.
The case was adjourned for a further hearing on January 2 at the crown court when it is expected that the charges will be put to the two men.
You may also want to watch:
Judge David Goodin remanded both men into custody.
A trial date has been fixed for April 29 next year and Chris Youell, prosecuting said that it was expected to last about two weeks.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 5 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 6 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 7 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 8 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
Mr Hogan's body was found in his flat in Basil Drive on May 23, 2010.