Two Norfolk men and Cambridgeshire woman charged with child sex offences
Three people have been charged with a number of offences including child sexual abuse.
The two men and a woman were arrested yesterday after the execution of warrants in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
Kieran Burton, 27, of Malthouse Row in Wereham, near Kings Lynn, has been charged with eight counts of making indecent images of a child, distributing indecent images of a child, possessing prohibited images of a child and causing or inciting the sexual exploitation of a child under 13.
Guy Delph, 26, of Chapel Row in Downham Market, has been charged with the rape of a girl under 13, two counts of sexually assaulting a girl under 13, three counts of causing or inciting the sexual exploitation of a child under 13 and six counts of making indecent images of a child.
Lee Calder, 30, of Whittlesey, Cambridgeshire, has been charged with sexually assaulting a girl under 13 and two counts of causing or inciting the sexual exploitation of a child under 13.
You may also want to watch:
Cambridge magistrates adjourned all three cases to Peterborough Crown Court, on November 27.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries