Two men to go on trial in Norwich accused of rape of the same woman
- Credit: Archant
Two men charged with raping a woman are set to go on trial later this year at Norwich Crown Court.
Kevin Duffield, 52, of Carter’s Lane, Stratton Strawless, and co-defendant Matthew Foster, 59, of Banningham Road, Aylsham, have both previously pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape of the same woman.
Duffield has also previously denied a count of sexual assault on the same woman.
The offences are alleged to date back to 2015.
The case was listed at Norwich Crown Court on Wednesday (May 20) as the current trial date could not be accommodated in the wake of the lockdown imposed following the coronavirus outbreak.
You may also want to watch:
A new trial date of November 16 was agreed.
Neither defendant appeared in court.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 4 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 5 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 10 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
Lori Tucker appeared for the prosecution at the hearing.
Philip Sutton appeared for Duffield and Matthew McNiff appeared for Foster.