Tools stolen and damage caused as vans are targeted
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after three vans were targeted in break-ins.
Police are seeking information following reports of vehicles being broken into in Lowestoft and Carlton Colville.
A quantity of tools were stolen after entry was gained to an insecure van in Westhall Road, Lowestoft, between noon on Sunday, March 1 and 9.50am on Monday, March 2.
An attempt was made to break into a van parked in Stirling Close between noon on Saturday, February 29 and 8.30am on March 2.
A police spokesman said: "An attempt was made to gain entry to the van by jemmying the rear doors. Locks were damaged, although no entry was gained."
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle doors were also damaged during an attempt to break into a van parked in Dovedale, Carlton Colville, between 6pm on Sunday and 5.50am on Monday.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 101.
- 1 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 4 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 5 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat