Tools stolen and damage caused as vans are targeted
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after three vans were targeted in break-ins.
Police are seeking information following reports of vehicles being broken into in Lowestoft and Carlton Colville.
A quantity of tools were stolen after entry was gained to an insecure van in Westhall Road, Lowestoft, between noon on Sunday, March 1 and 9.50am on Monday, March 2.
An attempt was made to break into a van parked in Stirling Close between noon on Saturday, February 29 and 8.30am on March 2.
A police spokesman said: "An attempt was made to gain entry to the van by jemmying the rear doors. Locks were damaged, although no entry was gained."
You may also want to watch:
Vehicle doors were also damaged during an attempt to break into a van parked in Dovedale, Carlton Colville, between 6pm on Sunday and 5.50am on Monday.
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 101.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 6 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 9 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show