Three men injured in fight at city pub
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Three men were injured in a fight in the toilets of a Norwich pub on Friday night.
Police were called at around 10pm to the Last Pub Standing on King Street.
One eyewitness said: "Four men walked into the pub and spoke to someone briefly near the bar and then charged into the toilets to attack two men in there.
"One of the bar staff tried to intervene and split it up but one of the men then started punching him too.
"Several people called the police and the men ran away."
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman confirmed: "Officers were called following an altercation between a group of men. During the incident three men were injured.
"The injuries are not believed to be serious and enquiries are ongoing."
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
No arrests have been made.