Three boys rebailed after arrests over attempted Norwich robbery
- Credit: Archant
Three boys arrested in connection with an attempted robbery in which a 13-year-old was stabbed have been re-bailed until next month by police.
The incident happened in an alleyway near Aldi in Larkman Lane at about 5.40pm on November 13.
Suspects approached the victim and demanded money from the boy who suffered a stab wound to the back.
He was taken to hospital for treatment.
Nothing was stolen and the people involved are thought to be known to one another.
You may also want to watch:
One boy, 12, was arrested on suspicion of robbery and assault.
Two other boys, aged 14 and 16, have also been arrested.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
A Norfolk Police spokesman said all three of the boys who were arrested in connection with the incident have been re-bailed until February 12 while the investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting incident 324 of November 13.