Missing boy one of three arrested in drugs probe
- Credit: Archant
Three people, including one had been reported as missing, have been arrested on suspicion of being involved in the supply of class A drugs.
Norwich police made the arrests at an address in Jewson Road, Catton Grove on Saturday (December 28).
Officers from the Norwich North safer neighbourhoods team made the arrests at about 4pm.
A man, a woman and a boy were arrested.
Police tweeted that: "One of the three was wanted on five warrants in [the] London area and was listed as missing!"
You may also want to watch:
The boy who was arrested was wanted for five failing to appear warrants relating to the Metropolitan Police and British Transport Police.
Those were for alleged offences including robbery and possessing an offensive weapon.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 4 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 5 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 6 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
The boy had been recorded as having been missing for a month from his home address in London and will be taken to court in the capital tomorrow.
Police also seized phones and a quantity of cash during the arrests.