Teenager robbed of mobile phone after being threatened with BB gun in Norwich
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A teenager was threatened with a BB gun and forced to hand over his mobile phone during a robbery in Norwich last night.
Detectives are appealing for information after the 16-year-old victim was followed by two men as he walked from Portersfield Road into Dover Street at about 9.15pm.
A man on foot approached the victim and pulled out what appeared to be a BB gun from his pocket and held it to his side before demanding the boy's mobile phone and wallet.
The victim handed over his phone and the two men then left in the direction of Warwick Street.
The victim was left shaken following the incident.
The suspect on foot was white, 18 to 20-years-old, 5ft 10 inches high , with short dark blonder hair, wearing a black hooded top, grey tracksuit bottoms and carrying a rucksack.
The man on the bicycle was white, 17 to 18-years-old, with short brown hair, wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and carrying a drawstring type bag.
- 1 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 2 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 3 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 4 Two men charged with murder after death in Downham Market
- 5 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 6 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 7 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 8 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 9 Farm launching wild camping with breakfast hampers and street food nights
- 10 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
Anyone who may have witnessed this incident or anyone with information is asked to contact Det Con Carly Jermy at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.