Girl, 13, punched and kicked during park assault
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old girl suffered facial injuries after she was punched and kicked by another teenager in a popular park.
Police are seeking witnesses after the teenage girl was assaulted in Fen Park, off Martin’s Avenue in south Lowestoft.
Trouble flared on Saturday, September 12 at sometime between 5.30pm and 6.15pm.
A police spokesman said: “A 13-year-old girl, in the park, was approached by a group of older teenager girls and boys.
“One of the girls from this group then punched and kicked the victim, causing minor bruising to her face.”
You may also want to watch:
The attacker is described as being aged around 15 or 16, with blonde hair. She was wearing heavy make up.
Witnesses should contact Lowestoft Police, quoting crime reference 53377/20, on 101 or email Amy.Yeldham@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 6 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 7 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 8 Man stabbed in leg and stomach by drug dealer who jumped out of car
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rate falls below three figures