Teen to be sentenced after admitting county lines drugs offences
- Credit: Archant
A man will be sentenced later this year after admitting County Lines drugs offences.
Dylan Garcia, 19, of Reepham Road, Hellesdon, has admitted two counts of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs.
He also admitted two counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs, acquiring criminal property and possession of class B drugs.
Garcia appeared at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, October 22, for sentence but the case was adjourned until December 8 for a pre-sentence report to be carried out.
Garcia was one of 19 people arrested as part of a joint operation focusing on disrupting county lines drugs networks carried out between September 14 and September 18 this year.
You may also want to watch:
County Lines is the name given to a drug dealing model which involves criminals using phone lines to facilitate the supply of Class A drugs, normally between a major city and another county.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening