Teenager charged following Norwich triple stabbing
- Credit: GoogleMaps
A teenager has been charged following the triple stabbing on Prince of Wales Road on Saturday morning.
Thomas James, 18, of Marlborough Road in Norwich, was arrested in connection with the incident and charged with three counts of grievous bodily harm (GBH) and possession of a bladed weapon.
He is in police custody and will appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on October 11.
Police were called to outside Bar and Beyond in Prince of Wales Road just before 12.35am on Saturday, October 9.
Two men were taken to hospital to be treated for knife wounds, whilst a third man was treated at the scene for his injuries.
Both of the victims in hospital have since been discharged.
Police are asking witnesses and anyone with information to contact them on 101 quoting incident number 15 of Saturday 9 October 2021.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 9 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
This is a breaking news story. Be sure the check back on the website for further updates as they come in.
Join our Norfolk Breaking News Facebook group to be the first to see breaking news stories in the county.