Teen robbed of cash and mobile phone in alleyway attack
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy was grabbed by the throat, thrown to the ground and robbed by a group of men as he walked through an alleyway.
Police are seeking witnesses following an early morning robbery in Carlton Colville, Lowestoft.
The teenager was approached by a group of around five men as he was walking through an alleyway near Teesdale and Airedale shortly before 1.40am on Saturday, November 2.
A police spokesman said: "The victim was then grabbed by the throat by one of the unknown males, thrown onto the floor and threatened.
"His mobile phone, keys and wallet containing cash and cards were stolen."
You may also want to watch:
The teenager was left shaken with minor bruising to his neck and body following the attack.
Anyone with any information about this incident or anyone travelling in the area that may have captured relevant dashcam footage should contact East CID at Lowestoft Police on 101 by quoting crime reference 37/66430/19.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub