Teen arrested as part of Thetford murder probe is relased on bail
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
A 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a man in Thetford has been released on bail.
The teenager was arrested in London on Wednesday evening (30 October 2019) and brought to Norfolk for questioning.
The suspect has since been released on bail pending further enquiries.
A total of 13 people have been arrested in connection with the murder of 25-year-old David Lawal who died in Brandon Road, Thetford, on the evening of Thursday 3 October 2019 after suffering a stab wound to the neck/chest.
Detectives from the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team continue to follow up numerous lines of enquiry.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 and quote reference Operation Petersfield and a member of the enquiry team will call them back.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or online at www.crimestoppers.co.uk/
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 3 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 4 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 5 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 6 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 7 Woman in 70s knocked over by cyclist at bus station
- 8 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 9 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears
- 10 Norwich man found guilty of 33-year-old's murder