Two arrested after man taken to hospital with head injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital with head injuries following a fight in a town centre.
Two people have been arrested following the attack on the man aged in his 30s.
The fight took place on Sunday, February 16, at around 6pm on Theatre Street in Swaffham.
Police were called shortly after and found the man near to the back of The White Hart pub on London Street.
The victim was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A woman in her 30s, and from the Swaffham area, was arrested on suspicion of assault and suspicion of assaulting a police officer.
A man also aged in his 30s, and from the Norwich area, was also arrested on suspicion of assault.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 6 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 7 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 8 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 9 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 10 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
Both have since been released on police bail until March 13.