Suspects as young as 10 arrested following criminal damage to property and cars in Swaffham
- Credit: Google Maps
Five suspects aged as young as 10 have been arrested following criminal damage to a property's windows, a garden fence and cars in Swaffham on Sunday November 11.
Five suspects aged as young as 10 have been arrested in connection with two incidents of criminal damage in Swaffham on Sunday November 11.
The five boys aged between 10 and 14 were arrested in connection with two incidents on Station Street between approximately 5.40pm and 6.20pm when a property's windows, a garden fence and cars were damaged.
All the suspects have been released under investigation while inquiries continue.
At this stage, police are not linking these incidents with the criminal damage in Swaffham on the evening of Wednesday November 7 when stones were thrown at moving cars on the A1065.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated, or anyone with information, should contact Norfolk Police on 101 or report via the website on http://www.norfolk.police.uk/.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 6 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 7 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 8 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 9 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub