Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Three vehicles and five motorbikes have been seized from a Bungay property after a morning raid by police.
A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to steal motor vehicles following a search warrant conducted on Tuesday morning, April 13.
He was also arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving, possession with intent to supply controlled drugs, and money laundering offences.
The vehicles, which were seized under the Proceeds of Crime Act, included two commercial vehicles, a Range Rover and five motorbikes, while a quantity of jewellery, around £1,000 in cash and suspected cocaine and cannabis was also seized.
Various power tools and an outboard motor were also seized by officers.
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning, before being released on police bail pending further enquiries.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants