Driver arrested for drug driving after crashing car into wall
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a car ploughed into a wall in Carlton Colville.
Lowestoft Police attended the scene at around 10pm last night.
On arrival, the dark-coloured car had collided with the brick wall at the coastal town near Lowestoft.
Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team posted the incident to social media.
The Twitter update read: 'East team have just attended a single vehicle RTC with @LowestoftPolice in Carlton Colville. The driver has been arrested on suspicion of #DrugDriving after providing a positive @DrugWipeUK. No injuries #Fatal4 1691/131.'
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured in the incident and the driver was arrested on suspicion of drug driving after providing a positive wipe for cannabis and cocaine.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 3 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner