Driver arrested for drug driving after crashing car into wall
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been arrested on suspicion of drug driving after a car ploughed into a wall in Carlton Colville.
Lowestoft Police attended the scene at around 10pm last night.
On arrival, the dark-coloured car had collided with the brick wall at the coastal town near Lowestoft.
Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team posted the incident to social media.
The Twitter update read: 'East team have just attended a single vehicle RTC with @LowestoftPolice in Carlton Colville. The driver has been arrested on suspicion of #DrugDriving after providing a positive @DrugWipeUK. No injuries #Fatal4 1691/131.'
You may also want to watch:
No one was injured in the incident and the driver was arrested on suspicion of drug driving after providing a positive wipe for cannabis and cocaine.
- 1 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 2 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 8 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 9 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 10 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules