Bronze stag statue worth £950 stolen from garden
- Credit: Norfolk Police
A bronze statue of a stag has been stolen from its owner's garden.
The statue, which is 4ft in height, bronze, and worth approximately £950, was stolen from a garden in Walsingham Road in Thursford.
The theft was made at some point between 7pm on Saturday, October 19 and 7am on Sunday, October 20, prompting a police appeal.
The garden was secured at the time and it is unclear at this stage whether more than one person was involved in the break-in.
Anybody with information regarding the incident, sightings of the stag statue, or its current whereabouts should contact PC Cherie Smith on 101, quoting crime reference 35/73712/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 9 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 10 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns