Six arrested for alleged drug offences following major police operation
- Credit: Archant
Two vehicles have been seized by police with six people being arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
Officers arrested six people in connection with drug offences in Lowestoft on Friday, October 4 as part of a police operation.
A police spokesman said: "Officers had reason to stop two vehicles on Whapload Road in the town at 2.25pm this afternoon (Friday).
"Six people were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs.
"They were all taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre where they currently remain and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
"The two vehicles were also seized by police."
Witnesses described seeing a number of police cars on Whapload Road as the vehicles were seized.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk