Six arrested over puppy sales and money laundering
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Six people have been arrested during an investigation into money laundering and fraud in relation to puppy sales.
Police made the arrests in Trowse and Loddon on Wednesday morning, where officers have been investigating puppy sales in south Norfolk since December 2020.
Four men and women aged in their 20s, and a man and woman aged in their 30s were arrested at five properties in the area.
They were then taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and remain in custody.
A puppy recovered from one of the addresses is being looked after by the RSPCA.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information which could help the investigation has been urged to contact PC Charlie Stone at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting investigation number 36/45855/21, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 8 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 9 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument