Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
Householders are being urged to ensure that their sheds are secure following a further spate of burglaries recently.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses after two burglaries in Lowestoft overnight.
Last month, officers urged residents to review the security for their outbuildings, sheds and garages after a spate of burglaries in the town.
Now, police have issued a further warning to take security steps after two burglaries overnight.
Fortunately, nothing appears to have been stolen in the latest break-ins, but information is being sought.
A police spokesman said: "A shed at a home in Dene Road was forced open sometime between 10pm last night (Wednesday, October 13) and 9am this morning, Thursday, October 14.
You may also want to watch:
"Nearby in Worthing Road another shed was forced open overnight, between Wednesday, October 13 and Thursday, October 14.
"Nothing was stolen from either shed.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about these burglaries, call Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/57404/21 or 37/57387/21 on 101.