Teen bailed once more in connection with sex attack on woman in her own home
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy, who was arrested on suspicion of the serious sexual assault of a woman in her own home, has been bailed once more.
The attack took place about 11.50pm on Thursday, June 28, when an intruder entered a home in the Yarmouth Road area of Lowestoft and attacked the woman inside.
He ran away when disturbed and was spotted heading in the direction of Hollingsworth Road.
On the same night a man was also seen looking into the window of a nearby property about 11pm.
Detectives initially arrested a 15-year-old boy from Lowestoft on suspicion of sexual assault on July 12.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to the Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning but was released on bail until August 8.
He was rebailed in August and a third time in October and is now due to return to police in the new year on Friday, January 11.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
Detectives are appealing for anyone with information about this attack or if anyone witnessed anything suspicious to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 35765/18.