Pair taken to hospital after two vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been taken to hospital after a collision in Lowestoft on Wednesday evening.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service along with ambulance and police were called to the incident on Tom Crisp Way in Lowestoft at around 8.56pm.
A Mazda and Ford Focus collided at the Blackheath Road junction.
The road was closed southbound while emergency services released one of the casualties from their vehicle.
Recovery arrived at the scene at 10:33pm and the road was re-opened later that evening.
You may also want to watch:
Two people were taken to James Paget Hospital by ambulance, their injuries are unknown.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 9 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected