Santas still being sought by police after Norwich wall damaged in attack
- Credit: Archant
Police are still hunting a group of Santas who sent a wall crashing to the ground after they tried to pull down a political party sign.
The group, who were dressed in Father Christmas suits and hats, were spotted vandalising a Labour Party sign which had been put up outside a house in Norwich's Golden Triangle.
The men were followed to a nearby pub by a neighbour who challenged the group and asked them to apologise and offer to pay for the damage, but they insisted it had not been them.
Police confirmed they had been called to reports of criminal damage in the area at about 10pm on Friday, December 6.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the "investigation is ongoing" into the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the damage should call PC Terry Chambers at Earlham Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference: 36/85398/19.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 9 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 10 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner