Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- Credit: Google Images
Three people arrested in connection with robbery and drugs offences are set to answer bail later this month.
Police responded to reports about a suspected stolen vehicle in Lowestoft, which was subsequently pulled over outside a service station on Yarmouth Road in Gunton on Monday, February 15.
A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of robbery, false imprisonment and possession of a controlled drug.
Another man, in his 40s, and a woman in her 30s were both arrested on suspicion of robbery and possession of a controlled drug.
All three were detained by police and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
With inquiries continuing, a police spokesman said: "All three arrested have been released on bail until March 16."
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 7 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 8 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000