Four children’s quad bikes among items stolen in garage burglary
- Credit: Archant
Quad bikes, fishing equipment, clothing and tools were stolen in a garage burglary.
Police have released images of some of the quad bikes that were stolen as they issued a further appeal for witnesses or information following the burglary in Lowestoft.
The burglary happened at some time between 4pm on Sunday, December 22 and 7am on Monday, December 23, after entry was forced to a garage in Lyndhurst Road with seven quad bikes - consisting of three adult quad bikes and four children's quad bikes - fishing equipment, clothing and tools all stolen from within.
A police spokesman said: "An offender or offenders have cropped a lock off security gates to gain access to garages on Lyndhurst Road.
"A hasp was forced off a garage to get inside."
Anyone with any information about this incident, or who saw anything suspicious should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/77180/19 via 101 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Man and woman found dead in home
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town