Probe continues into double stabbing near Norwich railway station
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing into a double stabbing near Norwich train station more than 10 months ago.
Six police vehicles were called to Riverside Road, at the junction with Thorpe Road, along with the ambulance service after two men were stabbed at just after 3.20pm on Wednesday, November 14 last year.
The men were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment for non-life threatening injuries.
Witnesses described their shock after the streets were left splattered with blood following the attack.
A 16-year-old girl and 18-year-old man from the Norwich area were arrested in connection with the incident, which is believed to have started in Hollywood Bowl on Riverside, but were later released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said the investigation is currently ongoing.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day