Enquiries continue after boy, 11, had bike stolen in knifepoint robbery
Enquiries are continuing after an 11-year-old boy had his bike, shoes and keys stolen after he was threatened with a knife by two teenagers in Costessey woods.
The victim had been cycling back from school in Costessey woods when he was threatened by two teenagers, described as being around 14, who wore black clothing and had hoods over their faces.
They threatened the victim with a knife before stealing his shoes, house keys and stunt bike which was later recovered by police.
Police have appealed for witnesses following the robbery which happened between 2.45pm and 3.10pm on Tuesday, December 17.
The two teens are described as being about 5ft tall.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said enquiries into the incident were "ongoing".
Anyone with information about the incident or who witnessed anything should contact PC Claire Gould on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 7 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship