WATCH: A night out with police on Prince of Wales Road
- Credit: Neil Perry
Find out what Halloween looks like on Prince of Wales Road in Norwich.
Halloween on Prince of Wales Road is traditionally one the busiest nights of the year for the public order officers of Norfolk Constabulary.
One of our visual journalists was given access to the team for the entire evening to see the kind of issues and confrontations they have to deal with as they try to keep people enjoying a night out in the city safe.
The night begins with the police receiving a briefing where they organise which officers will be stationed where, plus a discussion of their approach to the night.
Inspector Laura Symonds said: "Those who want to have a nice night we encourage and support that and we're there to reduce any violence.
You may also want to watch:
"We do that by getting out to people quite early and being quite robust.
"Anyone who's not quite right we will issue a dispersal order or make an early arrest."
- 1 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 2 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 5 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 6 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 7 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 8 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 9 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
Watch the video to see what unfolds.