Chance to influence policing priorities in Thorpe St Andrew
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
People living on the outskirts of Norwich have a chance to influence policing priorities in the area.
The Thorpe St Andrew Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) will be holding a Safer Neighbourhood Action Panel (SNAP) meeting at Jubilee Hall, Lower Street, Salhouse on Monday, April 1 at 7pm.
The meeting will give people the chance to raise any issues or concerns they may have about where they live and speak to panel members made up of representatives from the police, district council and other agencies.
People attending will also have the chance to influence policing priorities in the area.
Current priorities include:
You may also want to watch:
• High visibility patrols to deter anti-social behaviour in Rackheath, Salhouse, Wroxham, Great Plumstead and Little Plumstead
• Detect and deter drug dealing and anti-social behaviour in Thorpe St Andrew
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 6 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 7 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
To contact your Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) call 101.