Police still hunting man who held knife to girl’s throat in Norwich attack
- Credit: Archant
A man who held a knife to a teenage girl's throat and slashed her boyfriend's arm in a terrifying knife attack in Norwich is still being hunted by police almost four months after the incident.
The 17-year-old City College Norwich student, who does not want to be named, had been cycling with her 20-year-old boyfriend on Mile Cross Road, Norwich, when they were subjected to a torrent of verbal abuse from a group of young people.
The victim said they had called her fat before one of the group started attacking her boyfriend.
The teen said her boyfriend was cut in the arm after he pulled the attacker off her.
The offender slashed the female victim's bike tyres before running off down Hansard Close where he was challenged by members of the public but managed to get away.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said inquiries are ongoing into the incident which happened at about 4.50pm on February 28 this year.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 10 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer