Uninsured car seized by police in Gorleston
- Credit: Archant
Police have seized an uninsured car after it was stopped in Gorleston.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (RAPT) have taken to social media to tweet about the stop, which happened in the early hours of Saturday (November 3).
It was the team's second uninsured car seizure of the night.
They tweeted: 'East team #1691 has just seized his second uninsured car of the night. This one was stopped in #gorleston. The driver also had a revoked licence. #seized #s165.'
Earlier in the evening the team tweeted after the arrest of a man in connection with domestic abuse offences.
You may also want to watch:
They tweeted: 'The east team have just stopped a vehicle containing a male who was wanted by @gyarmouthpolice. The male has been arrested on suspicion of high risk domestic abuse offences. #notJustTraffic #domesticAbuseNoExcuse #1691.'
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue