Baseball bat and knife taken off Norwich streets after arrests
- Credit: Archant
Police have arrested three men in Norwich for a variety of offences, including possession of a knife and baseball bat.
Officers from Norwich's Operation Moonshot City team made the arrests after offenders were stopped on roads in the city.
A baseball bat and knife were recovered as part of one of the arrests where the driver had no insurance.
There were also arrests made for drug driving and possession of a class B drug and for drug driving.
Officers publicised details of the arrests on Norwich Police's Twitter account, tweeting: "3 males taken into custody today for a variety of offences after being stopped on our roads. ?1. No insurance, bladed article and offensive weapon 2. Drug driver and possession of Class B 3. Drug driver #opmoonshotcity #zerotolerance #proactive #teamwork."
You may also want to watch:
The Operation Moonshot City team was launched in November last year.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday