Three arrested as police seize drugs after chase
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Three people were arrested and drugs seized after police stopped a car driving through Norwich city centre.
Norfolk police officers stopped a car on Rose Lane at about 1pm on Tuesday (May 12).
One man tried to run away from police, after dropping drugs, but was caught when police officers from another car got out and chased him.
About 170g of cannabis was seized.
Police said three people – two men and a woman – all aged in their 20s and from the Norwich area, were arrested on suspicion of drug supply offences.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been released under investigation while enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 4 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction