Police seize cocaine, cannabis and weapons following raid in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after police seized cocaine, cannabis and weapons following a raid at an address in Norwich.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Goulburn Road, Heartsease, Norwich at approximately 11.20am today (Monday, November 26).
A quantity of cocaine, cannabis and weapons were seized.
A man, aged in his 20s and from the Norwich area, has been arrested on suspicion of drug supply offences.
He remains in police custody where he is due to be questioned later.
You may also want to watch:
Police informed members of the public about the arrest on social media.
Norwich Police tweeted: 'Drug warrant was executed this morning by the Norwich North Safer Neighbourhood Team in the Heartsease area of Norwich this morning. A large amount of drugs and weapons seized from the address. One in custody!'
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 4 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
Information to police on 101.