Car seized by police after they find broken down vehicle on Acle Straight
- Credit: Archant
A broken down vehicle has been seized by police after the driver was found to have no insurance.
Police were called to the broken down vehicle on the Acle Straight at Great Yarmouth on Wednesday (November 4) night.
Officers found the driver had no insurance or MOT.
The vehicle was seized and the driver was reported.
Following the stop, officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) tweeted: “Called to a broken down vehicle on the Acle straight at Yarmouth. Turns out the driver had no insurance, no MOT and no VEL. Vehicle seized #S165 and driver reported #880 #driveInsured”.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, police in King’s Lynn seized cannabis plants and equipment after discovering a drugs being cultivated in the town earlier on Wednesday.
King’s Lynn Police tweeted: “Busy start to the shift for Team 1 and LPT. Cannabis cultivation found in Kings Lynn. All plants and equipment seized and one person dealt with for production of cannabis.”
- 1 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 2 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 3 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 4 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 5 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 6 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 7 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 8 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 9 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 10 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk