Police hunt crowbar burglar who stole designer clothes and wallet
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting for a man who stole designer clothing accessories and a wallet after he entered a house armed with a crowbar.
The man gained access to the home on Hall Farm Close in Feltwell near Downham Market at 7:20am on Sunday 20 October, through an insecure door, taking a Louis Vuitton handbag, Bulgari sunglasses and a wallet containing bank cards and cash, before being disturbed by residents and fleeing the scene.
The appeal comes after another instance of burglary on the same street on the same day saw a burglar enter an empty house through another insecure door and search the property before leaving empty handed.
Police are urging anyone with information to contact DC Andrew Flitney at King's Lynn police station on 101, quoting crime number 36/73722/19, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?