Police officer and two people allegedly assaulted during remembrance concert
- Credit: IAN BURT
A woman was arrested after allegedly assaulting two people and a police officer at a remembrance concert.
The incident occurred on Friday, November 9, shortly after 7pm at the Carnegie Rooms in Thetford.
The venue was hosting the remembrance concert, attended by the mayor of Thetford, Roy Brame, at the time.
Norfolk Police said they were called to reports of a public order incident where a woman had allegedly assaulted two people in the venue and an attending police officer.
A spokesman said the woman, who was aged in her 60s, was arrested on suspicion of assault and released under investigation while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a story in Thetford, Brandon and Watton? Email all of the details and information to email@example.com.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 3 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 7 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 8 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 9 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat
- 10 Air ambulance attends crash on the A11