Two men arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of drug offences in Norwich.
Officers executed a warrant at a property in St Benedicts Street at around 8.45am on Wednesday (January 15) and seized a quantity of mobile phones, along with Class A drugs.
Two men, aged in their 30s and 50s, have been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and are currently in police custody.
Sergeant Chris Clay said: "We will not tolerate drug dealing in local communities and I hope this morning's action reassures local residents that officers will respond to their concerns."
Anyone with information about drug related crime in their community should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatvely, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each