Two men arrested on suspicion of drugs offences in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been arrested on suspicion of drug offences in Norwich.
Officers executed a warrant at a property in St Benedicts Street at around 8.45am on Wednesday (January 15) and seized a quantity of mobile phones, along with Class A drugs.
Two men, aged in their 30s and 50s, have been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs and are currently in police custody.
Sergeant Chris Clay said: "We will not tolerate drug dealing in local communities and I hope this morning's action reassures local residents that officers will respond to their concerns."
Anyone with information about drug related crime in their community should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatvely, people can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 5 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 'Ugly' Norfolk pub fight was sparked by act of revenge, court hears