Police hunt for escaped prisoner
- Credit: Norfolk Police
Police are currently on the hunt for a man who has escaped prison.
David Rumsey, 28, is thought to be in the King's Lynn area.
Rumsey is described as white, 5ft 8, of stocky build, with cropped light brown straight hair and has links in Newcastle, Lincolnshire, Southend and Peterborough.
He was in prison for disqualified driving.
Anyone who may have seen Rumsey, or knows of his whereabouts, should contact Norfolk Police on 101, or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction