Home searched after glass smashed to gain entry
- Credit: Archant
A glass door was smashed as possible thieves searched a Bungay home in the middle of the afternoon.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police confirmed entry was gained to a home in Outney Road, Bungay, after the glass in a door was smashed.
The incident occurred sometime between 3pm and 4pm on Tuesday, July 9.
Once inside, drawers were opened and searched, but nothing appears to have been taken, officers confirm.
Anyone who was in the area at the time and saw anything suspicious, or has information about the incident, is urged to contact Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/40137/19.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 7 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'