Person charged after more than 600 cannabis plants found in Norwich
- Credit: Archant © 2004
More than 600 cannabis plants have been discovered by police in Norwich.
Officers arrested one person after they conducted a positive drugs warrant in the Guardian Road area of Norwich.
Following the arrest on Tuesday (May 5) police have charged a person in connection with the discovery of more than 600 cannabis plants.
Officers took to social media to publicise the development.
Norwich Police tweeted: “*UPDATE* Suspect was charged and remanded for production of over 600 Cannabis plants. Following a virtual court appearance today they have been remanded in custody to appear at Crown Court on 4th June #CommunityPolicing #NWSNT”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about drugs activity should call police on 101.
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 6 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 7 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel
- 8 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 9 Customers slam boss of axed music festival over refusal to refund deposits
- 10 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork