Police continue to investigate after teen stabbed near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to investigate after a teenage boy was stabbed and stamped on in a gang attack near Norwich.
A 16-year-old boy, who has not been named, was knifed in the back following a fight involving 10 youths in Mountbatten Drive, Old Catton.
He sustained a fractured skull and puncture wounds to his head, arm, back and hand in the attack, which happened at about 9.30pm on Friday, March 22.
The victim was released from hospital at the end of March with his recovery to continue while supported by family and friends.
Three teenagers, two aged 16 and one aged 17, were arrested and questioned by detectives in connection with the attack.
You may also want to watch:
They have since been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
A spokesman said the investigation into the stabbing was ongoing.
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 9 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 10 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
Information to police on 101.