Four under investigation still as probe continues into Norwich brothel
- Credit: Archant
Four people remain under investigation while police continue their enquiries after a brothel was discovered in Norwich.
Three men, aged 20, 24 and 49, and a 21-year-old woman were arrested after police attended a property on Spencer Street on August 19 following concerns were raised for the welfare of people at the address.
The four people were taken to Wymondham Police Investigation Centre where they were questioned before being released under investigation.
A police spokesman said all four people remain under investigation while enquiries are ongoing.
Police identified one victim at the address, who was supported by specially trained officers.
You may also want to watch:
Neighbours in the street said they had seen the police at the property - and were not surprised.
Anyone with information should contact Norwich CID on 101.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job