Investigations continue after four arrested near Norwich court
- Credit: Archant
Inquiries are continuing after four people were arrested on suspicion of drugs offences after running into police close to Norwich Magistrates Court.
Police saw a car being driven suspiciously and stopped it in Bishopgate, near to the city's magistrates court at about noon on December 19 last year.
Four people had been in the car but two ran off after the car was stopped.
But officers detained them near to the scene.
Officers seized what was believed to be a quantity of Class A drugs.
You may also want to watch:
Two men, aged 19 and 20, both from Norwich, were arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.
Two people, an 18-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl, both from Norwich, were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 4 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 5 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 6 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 7 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
A police spokesman said all four people arrested remain under investigation whilst enquiries are ongoing.